3.06.2012

Good morning!!

So it's been a pretty productive morning. So far I've cleaned the guineas cage, had my little helpers feed her their veggies, made breakfast and shakes, and got the littles to draw and practice writing, oh and installed a chain on our front door.
Later finish the never ending chore of laundry and cleaning. I also started my diet pills again so let's see if I can lose it and keep it off.

Recipe for my shakes:
Peanut butter banana
1 banana
1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1 cup low-fat milk
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup ice
Blend till smooth
Calories 356
Fat 17g
Saturated fat 4g
Cholesterol 6mg
Carbs 43g
Sugars 31g
Sodium 202 mg
Protein 13g
Fiber 4g

Nutella and banana shake
1 banana
1 small spoon of nutella
1/2 cup ice
Blend till smooth

0 comments:

Post a Comment