11.29.2010

dear santa,

sometimes i wish i were a kid again getting all excited for christmas time. wondering what santa would leave me oh boy the suspence lol. now i'm all grown up and i'm santa's main helper for my kids. so far we have only bought a few things mainly clothes and no toys. i have no idea what else to get them they dont really play with the toys they have. any who i really want a few things that i hope santa can get me or hubby lol. 

 Go to fullsize image
in nwu of course

Go to fullsize image
since i broke my hand mixer

my own bakery one day













Go to fullsize image
about hmm 400 million dollars lol

* a house

....the list goes on....

anyway well i hope you all had a great thanksgiving and you have a good few weeks till christmas gets here. 

Go to fullsize image



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment